Translate

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

number 1600!

I had Monday off, so I went with my friends to Steyne for dinner.  I was able to get picture 1600 and the cool thing about it, is that its a friend of mine who is a big fan of my blog.  Today I had the pleasure of meeting the owner of Manly Italian's sister.  So many customers have asked about her so it was great to finally meet her.  I thought it was going to be a slow night and then it seemed like everyone decided to come in at the same time.  Luckily, I was able to take photos of a family from ICELAND!!  And also a great family from Brazil.  Thanks to those who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!!!
Italy 

Italy

Italy  1600

the schnitzel looks like australia!!
Italy  (sorry about the blurriness!)

Australia 

Australia

Australia

Iceland

Iceland

Iceland

Iceland 

Iceland 

Iceland    1610

Iceland 

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Australia   

No comments:

Post a Comment