Translate

Friday, March 15, 2013

Back in action March 15th

The past couple of days I just wasn't in the mood to take pictures.  Maybe it had to do with the weather, I have no idea.  Today was Free Burrito day and I guess I got inspired again to take photos.  The burrito was awesome!!!!!!!  Work was a bit slow because I am sure the burrito day and the world food festival had something to do with it! So, I was able to get off work pretty early and go out!  I was in the mood to take a bunch of pictures, but unfortunately the battery in my camera died! Thanks to everyone who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!!


waiting in line for a burrito

Colombia 

England 

England 

England 

England 

Colombia 

Colombia 

Colombia 1860

Argentina 

South Korea 

South Korea 

South Korea

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia   1870

Chile 

Czech Republic 

Chile 

England    

No comments:

Post a Comment