Translate

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March 6th

 Yesterday I received an amazing package of little goodies from Korea.  I asked her if she could send me some stuff, and she went well over and beyond.  I have such great friends.  Today, I went to a friend's house for lunch and she made a delicious, colorful cake.  Soooo good!.  Tonight, it was quite quiet at the restaurant.  The first family I took photos of were shocked that I knew about Taiwan.  I actually bought my kitty glasses at a night market IN Taipei, Taiwan---so I had to get their photos.  Thanks to everyone who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!

awesome package from my friend who just left korea

yummy cake my friend made today

Taiwan

Taiwan   (cutest little girl)

Taiwan (birthday girl)

Belgium 

England

England    1810

England 

Wales

England   

No comments:

Post a Comment