Translate

Saturday, March 23, 2013

march 22 and 23rd

So, since I have been in Australia I haven't had a Friday night off due to the fact that I work in hospitality.  My friend from uni had his last home game of the season this past Friday night, so I decided to ask for the day off.  Afterwards my friends and I went to club to dance the night away.  I always ask people where they are from when I take their photo, but when I was at the club I couldn't be bothered....I just wanted to take photos, haha!   And then I have photos from the 23rd.  Thanks to those who participated!  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!


Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

No idea

No idea

No idea

No idea

No idea

No idea

No idea     1910

No idea

No idea (we both had glasses with no lens)

No idea

No idea

No idea

USA

No idea

No idea

No idea

Australia    1920

Australia 

No idea

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Australia 

Germany

Germany 

Australia 

Australia    1930

Australia 

Malaysia 

Australia 

Australia    

No comments:

Post a Comment