Translate

Sunday, November 24, 2013

couchsurfing meeting

I decided to go to a couchsurfing meeting because I havent been to one in a while.  While I was taking photos of people, someone informed me that a Japanese magazine may have stolen one of my photos for their November issue.  I have yet to confirm if they have done so.  If this is true, I am very angry because I take these photos for fun and do not make any money from this.  If anybody wants to use any of my photos for media, they must get permission from me.  Anyways thanks to everyone who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!

Poland   3050

great indian food in ikebukuro 

Malaysia 

Japan

Japan

Japan

Japan

Japan

Australia 

Japan

Thailand 

Thailand   3060

Japan

Australia 

Australia 

Japan

Japan

Japan

Japan

Japan

Japan

Japan  3070

England

Japan

Japan

France

Japan

Spain

USA   3077

No comments:

Post a Comment