Translate

Friday, November 1, 2013

CS meeting! yah another new country!!!

 Yesterday was Halloween and it was a bit exhausting with the parties I had for my students, so it was nice to just go out and hang out with some CSers tonight.  I already have lots of photos of people from a good number of countries, so when I take a photo of someone from a country I do not have yet, its awesome!  My new country tonight was Turkmenistan.   I also learned something new which was great....apparently there is a place in Turkmenistan called the door to hell.  Check it out..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door_to_Hell.  Ummm wow!!!  I am def gonna go there one day!!  Thanks to everyone who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!!!
USA

Japan

China

China    3010

Japan

Japan

Philippines 

Pakistan 

Estonia 

Japan

Mexico

Egypt 

Japan

Japan   3020

South Korea

Norway

China

England

Switzerland

England 

France 

Turkmenistan 

Japan   3029

No comments:

Post a Comment