Translate

Sunday, November 24, 2013

ginza

My friend and I walked all around Ginza and even shopped at the biggest UNIQLO in Japan.  It was VERY big!!! 12 floors of goodness!!  In the evening we met up with 2 more of my friends at an awesome buffet.  It was all you can grill meat and booze for 3,000 yen.  Pretty good!!  Apparently the bartender from the buffet is a reggae artist. So, it was good to get his photo as well.  After dinner we walked around to see the lights and we walked by a couple who just got married.  I thought it would be a perfect photo opportunity.  They were great sports.  Thank you so much for participating!  Congratulations on your marriage!! Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!

Japan

USA

Japan   3080

Japan

Japan

Japan

Japan   3084

illumination

No comments:

Post a Comment