Translate

Monday, February 3, 2014

cesky krumlov

Cesky Krumlov is such a picturesque little town.  There are so many different beautiful different angles of the town.  I wish I wouldve taken more photos of people wearing my glasses, but there werent that many people in town because of the low season.  However, I was able to get 2 photos at a cafe I went to.  Deli 99, http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g274688-d2402998-Reviews-Deli_99-Cesky_Krumlov_South_Bohemian_Region_Bohemia.html,  its a place I highly recommend.  So GOOOODDDD!!!!  I got way too much food, but it was all worth it.  The vanilla cheesecake was recommended so I tried it and WOW!!!!!  A MUST!!  Thanks to those who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook= worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!!!!


cesky krumlov  day 1 =first blue sky since i have been here!!!


Czech Republic

Czech Republic  3364

day 2= skies how i have seen them the whole time

No comments:

Post a Comment