Translate

Friday, February 7, 2014

day with lucie

I met my friend Lucie while I was living in Australia.  She was visiting her brother there and told me many times about the town she is from, Uvaly.  We took a day trip to her town where her grandmother cooked up a delicious lunch.  We walked all around the area and had a great time.  Then we went to my grandma's village and then went back to Praha.  In Praha we went to her friends house and had a great time.  Thanks for such a wonderful day!!!  Thanks to all those who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwodekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!!
homemade cookies!

lunch time

Czech Republic  3365

cherry

tower with a wonderful view of the town

town map

her sweet but crazy dog

Czech Republic

Czech Republic

sweet dog

such a good sport, lol (the mask is on the dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment