Translate

Friday, February 7, 2014

pani manco

Last time I was living in Praha I discovered a delicious soup place that 2 two lovely Georgian ladies worked at.  They moved to a new location and are able to make more amazing Georgian food.  Here is their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pol%C3%A9vk%C3%A1rna-pan%C3%AD-Man%C4%8Do/495848177102842.  Check it out!!!  After I had lunch with my friend I went to the kitchen and had a great conversation in a mixture of Czech and Georgian!  Thank you so much for your delicious food!  See you next time I am in Praha--hopefully Ill have more time next time so we can go to cha cha and gvino!!!  Thanks to those who participated.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!
katchapuri (cheese bread...delicious!)

Georgia 

the chefs

Georgia 

Georgia   3370

awesome lady!

Czech Republic 

Czech Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment