Translate

Sunday, March 23, 2014

CS hike

This morning when my alarm went off, I was really debating if I wanted to go on the hike because it was so early in the morning.  I am happy that I was able to get out of bed.  It was a great hike with lots of great people.  At first I was a bit skeptical with the group size, but it all worked out.  Thanks to those who participated. Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject. Thanks!!  Looking forward to the next hike :)


France

Japan

Spain

Spain

Germany

Germany

Spain 3560

Colombia 

Germany

Spain

Chile

Chile

South Korea

Switzerland

great views

France

France

Chile   3570

Chile

France

Chile

part of the group

Spain

France

Peru

France

Belgium

France

France   3580

France

the waterfall

Spain

Chile   3583



No comments:

Post a Comment