Translate

Thursday, March 13, 2014

cs santiago

I met up with a fellow newbie to the city.  Unfortunately we didnt have that much time to walk around the place, but it was good to just chat for a lil bit.  Then the next day I walked around with my friend and then I went to the CS meeting at night.  This time I was more awake and felt in better form to socialize with people.  When I went last week, I had just arrived the previous day- feeling tired and a bit sick.  It was great to meet a lot of you guys.  Thanks for participating!  For those I didnt get a picture of because I was in a hurry to catch the last metro, I will get your picture next week! Thanks everyone!


Austria  3480

Fountain of Neptune

Australia

New Zealand

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Bolivia

Mexico

Chile   3490

Mexico

Chile

USA

Poland

Germany

someone said i needed a pic of me

1st one didnt do, he said i needed a crazy one.......

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Belgium     3500

Chile

Chile

Chile

Germany

Germany

Germany

Chile

Australia

Germany

Chile    3510

No comments:

Post a Comment