Translate

Saturday, March 29, 2014

family gathering

The family that I am staying with invited me to a family gathering.  There were 21 people in total and only 5 of them were men.  It was so nice to meet everyone and eat delicious food. I was also able to get the oldest person for my blog: 94 years old.  I was going to go to my friends house for a movie night, but it got canceled due to scheduled protests young people were going to have.  It was nice to be in a safe place with such a wonderful family. Thanks for participating everyone.  Please like my blog on facebook: worldwidekittyglassesproject.  Thanks!

Chile.....94 years old and still looking quite young!

Chile

Chile   3590

Chile

Chile

Chile (I couldnt get the picture quick enough when it was on her)

Chile

Chile

Chile

Brazil

Chile

Chile

awesome sculpture 

Chile (the wonderful cook)  3600

Chile

Chile

serving up food

the whole family

No comments:

Post a Comment