Translate

Friday, August 8, 2014

concert in bella vista

My friend invited me to go to a concert that her housemate was having in bella vista.  Even though it was on a Thursday night I decided to go because I would not normally listen to the kind of music that was going to be at the concert.  I had a great time and the music was good.  Both bands were super nice and participated in my blog except the lead singer of the second band.  Not sure what his problem was, whatever.  Everyone else was super nice so it made up for the bad seed.  Thanks to everyone who participated. It was great to meet everyone!

opening band

country rock band

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile  4270

Chile

my friend's housemates's band (he was the drummer)

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile  4279

No comments:

Post a Comment