Translate

Sunday, August 10, 2014

first couchsurfing santiago scavenger hunt

I was really excited about this idea because I knew I would be able to see a lot of Santiago that I havent already seen.  There were 80 people signed up to go......only 15 people showed up! There were 5 organizers and only 3 showed up. The teams were NOT fair at all......my team...3 foreigners and 1 local, another team  4 locals and 1 foreigner and the other team 5 locals and a foreigner.  There were other factors that just made this completely unfair with no logic whatsoever, but what could I do, its Chile. I was a bit frustrated in the beginning because of my competitiveness, but once I just came to terms that we were going to lose I decided to just enjoy all the places we went to.  My team even discovered a DELICIOUS Thai restaurant in one of the locations we went to. Another great thing about the event was my team (sonic snails)......it was great to meet some really cool people.  Overall it was a really fun activity and I am grateful for the idea and the organization of the event, but I feel like the fee to take part of the scavenger hunt was ridiculous because the teams were so unfair and the "prizes" were just gonna go to the team that the organizers wanted to win.  Oh well, thanks to everyone who participated.

in front of an art museum

a train museum 

pad thai

France   4280

Chile

most of the contestants 

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Belgium

Chile

Chile   4288

No comments:

Post a Comment