Translate

Sunday, August 3, 2014

sunday funday

When I woke up this morning it was raining and I was a bit discouraged to go out.  However I made plans with a friend that I met in Armenia while we were both on Easter vacation while teaching English in Georgia.  I was glad I had plans because the day ended up being very beautiful.  We walked around bella vista and la vega.  Then I went to a friends house because I was in her neighborhood.  After that I decided to walk home.  On my way I found a place that sells delicious empanadas.  I had the cheese and mushroom one.....soooooo good.  Its by bellas artes metro station. As I was walking home I remembered that every sunday there is a couchsurfing event for playing board games.  I decided to stop by and play a couple of games.  It was a great day filled with a lot of things to do.  Thanks to those who participated!

Canada 

Canada

pizza

other deliciousness

Germany 

Canada

New Zealand 

The Netherlands

Brazil 

Chile

Chile

Chile   4260

Chile

games

No comments:

Post a Comment