Translate

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Around the city/ Basani's birthday party

On Friday afternoon I met with a friend to walk her dogs.  At the end of the walk my friend ran into her favorite street sweeping guy.  He really likes her dogs and is such a friendly guy.  I HAD to take is photo.  Then I met up with some other friends and we walked around to 2 different festivals.  The first festival we were confused on what it was about.  Then we went to the French festival.  They had lots of good food and cheese.  Then later on at night I went to my friend's 80's themed birthday party.  It was a lot of fun.  However, the only ones who dressed up were the girls, haha.  Happy Birthday Basani!!!!


Chile

Chile

first festival

french festival

80's!!!!


France

France

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile  6689

Chile (already pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment