Translate

Thursday, October 1, 2015

meeple and couchsurfing meetings

My friend invited me to a Meeple meeting.  The goal of Meeple is to meet people from all over the world.  Sounds pretty similar to couchsurfing, but without the hosting.  The Meeple group was pretty small but it was nice to talk to them and hear their stories.  Afterwards I took them to the weekly couchsurfing meeting to check it out.  I saw some of the regulars and stayed a bit longer than I intended.  After the bar they all said they were going to Club Chocolate.  The club was really close to the bar, so I decided to check it out really quick.  When we arrived there was live music playing, but a minute later the music stopped.  I was too tired so I left 5 minutes later.  Maybe next time I will stay longer, who knows.  It was a nice night out.

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Venezuela

Meeple meeting

Chile  6630

Chile

USA

Argentina 

Chile

Scotland

Germany

Russia   6637

live music at the club

and they just ended......

No comments:

Post a Comment