Translate

Monday, October 5, 2015

Chilean Sushi (suzaku sushi)

My friend and her boyfriend invited me to eat lunch today at his sushi restaurant.  I was really curious to try the type of "sushi" that is made here in Chile.  There are several ingredients that would never be used in a sushi restaurant in Japan.  However, in order for a sushi restaurant to make it in their country, the chef needs to adjust the ingredients and flavors to what the people would eat.  I asked a LOT of questions to the owner about his restaurant and he was happy to answer them.  It was so interesting to listen to all his answers.
The website for the restaurant is http://suzaku.cl/   Everything was delicious!!!  Thank you so very much for letting me try your sushi!!!  I had a wonderful day!  Thanks!!!

cute lil face 
the chef and his assistant for the day

the rolls

the assistant's rolls :)

beautiful

so much sushi

close up

FRIED ROLLS with CHICKEN!!

the meal for the 5 of us

chicken and cheese fried roll

roll with GINGER IN it

Chile  (one roll remains)

Colombia   6668

thanks for an awesome lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment