Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Rugby Worldcup 2015

My friends and I went to a pub to watch some of the rugby world cup.  The first game we watched was South Africa vs Samoa.  Since South Africa won, a very happy South African decided to buy shots for everyone who was cheering for South Africa.  It was great.  Thanks so much!!  The next game was England vs. Wales.  The pub got packed because of this game.  England was up the whole time and then at the end Wales was able to win.  It was a really good game to watch.  I really wanna see the Georgia vs. New Zealand game because 3 years ago I lived in Georgia and was able to get a photo of one of the players to wear my glasses.  საქართველო!!!

free jaeger bombs for everyone

South Africa

Chile

South Africa  6620

Wales
Canada

England

England  6624

No comments:

Post a Comment