Translate

Sunday, September 27, 2015

95th Unofficial Tuesday Toast (cs meeting) Praha

I decided that I needed to walk around Praha one last time before leaving the city.  It wasn't the most beautiful day, but it was nice to see the common sights.  Everytime I am in Praha I go to as many couch surfing meetings as I can.  On my last night in Praha I took my friend to one of these meetings.  It was a nice night.  Till next time Praha!  



Wenceslas Square

painted bricks

from so many different countries 

street market

Czech Republic

Slovakia

France

Spain

USA

Slovakia

Croatia

USA

Slovakia  6600

Russia

Turkey

England

Netherlands

New Zealand

Turkey

Chile

Spain

Taiwan

Czech Republic  6610

Czech Republic

devil coming out of the wall

the meeting

Czech Republic  6612

No comments:

Post a Comment