Translate

Thursday, September 24, 2015

baby jesus cathedral/ weekly cs praha meeting/ A PUMA BIT ME!!!!!!!

Yes, that is right! You read the title of the post correctly! It was such a random day for me!!!!

First, my mom and I walked around Praha.  Then I decided to show her the baby Jesus cathedral because it's pretty random.  When we got there they were having a service in English.  I wanted to show my mom the back and we met a really nice priest.  He was born in India, then went to Rome to study and then was sent to Praha.  I spoke with him in Spanish and he seemed like a pretty cool priest, so OF COURSE I asked him if he could wear my glasses.  He said yes and then motioned us to come to the office.  He was about to put the glasses on and then asked me if I have had a priest wear them before.  I had to tell the truth, I said no, and he said sorry that he couldn't just because it could cause complications but he could be in the photo with me.  So, he got the baby Jesus statue and posed for a photo with me.  

Then at night I went to the weekly couch surfing meeting that I have gone to numerous times in the past.  The thing that makes this meeting very interesting is that there are PUMAS at the bar.  Yes, you read that right, PUMAS!!!  I actually started my blog 3 years ago because I got inspired after going to one of the couch surfing meetings while I was living in Praha.  Since the pub wasn't that full the owner took one of the pumas out and around the bar.  Other people petted the puma, so of course I wanted to pet the puma as well.  Unfortunately I didn't realize that it wasn't a good idea to pet a GIANT CAT while wearing a shiny dangly bracelet.  When I first pet the puma it was fine, then it caught a glimpse and BAM it bit me.  And I am not talking about a small bite, it really felt like I was going to lose flesh.  However, for some reason I didnt freak out.  I just stood there while the GIANT CAT had its teeth biting into my arm.  It hurt so bad and I really thought that when it would open its mouth again I would see blood.  After the longest 30 seconds of my life it finally let go.  I was thrilled and relieved!!  NO BLOOD!!! NO GOUGE out of my arm, NO FLESH, just bites marks but it didn't pierce the skin.  THANK GOODNESS!!! It was probably because I didn't lie earlier in the day to the priest and held the baby Jesus.  It was definitely the scariest moment of my life, but now I will forever be able to say the sentence that no one else could say, "IN THE SAME YEAR I HAVE BEEN BITEN BY TWO PENGUINS IN ARGENTINA AND BY A PUMA IN A BAR IN PRAHA!!!!

iconic Charles Bridge

the tower

vltava river

felt like a summer's day

more towers

iconic john lennon wall

just mess on this side of the wall

me holding the baby jesus with a priest from India

group of Malaysians came to watch a Malaysian priest

Egypt

England

Italy

Netherlands 

USA

Belgium

Hong Kong

people filming the owner playing with his pet PUMA

ya thats right! a PUMA at a bar in Praha!!

walking through the pub

just a BIG CAT

unfortunately the photo is blurry, but this is WHEN THE PUMA BIT ME!!!!!!!

and i still took a photo of it in the background

can you see where it bit me????!!! it hurt like hell!!!

just laying around

Czech Republic   6578

No comments:

Post a Comment