Translate

Friday, September 4, 2015

La Piojera

My friends wanted to go to La Piojera, so I decided to join them.  Wow, tonight was a VERY crowded night.  I have never seen it so crowded, but it's the first Friday of September, so everyone was out and about.  I decided t just have one terremoto (an alcoholic cocktail) because my friend helped me enter a contest for a free ticket for a music concert in the snow and we WON!!! So, I must wake up early in the morning to get ready, so I figured one cocktail was enough for me.  I had a lot of fun though meeting some great new people!!

terremotos everywhere


so very crowded

FUNNNN

Chile

USA

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

France

France

South Africa   6530

Chile

Dominican Republic

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

USA

France   6540

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile   6544

No comments:

Post a Comment