Translate

Friday, December 23, 2016

last night in tokyo....flight from tokyo to prague

For my last night in Tokyo a friend and I decided to check out the Christmas market at Hibiya park.  There was a real German feel to the market.  A band that was performing there even played a German song.  Then we saw the Godzilla statue that is near the park.  We walked to a lot of different places to check out the Christmas lights.  The lights were quite impressive and very beautiful.  The next day I had to wake up early in order to catch my flight back to the Czech Republic.  The first flight from Tokyo to Warsaw was very empty, it was wonderful!  LOT airlines is doing a special thing for Christmas where they give passengers Christmas cards to fill out for the next passengers.  I guess they were just starting it because I didn't get a card, I just had to fill one out.  On the card I put the information for my blog, so hopefully the person who got my card will comment on my blog.  Then the next flight from Warsaw to Prague was quite full, but I was lucky enough to have an extra seat next to me.  When we landed in Prague the flight attendant said "Welcome to Copenhagen".  I was a bit confused, but I knew for sure they would not let me be on the flight if that was the situation.  So, as I was getting off the plane, I joked with the flight attendant saying "Copenhagen??"  She said, "Yes, where else would we be if we are not in Copenhagen?"  Then I got a bit nervous and asked "Where are we???"  Luckily a passenger behind me said "We are in Prague".  That made me feel much better, but the flight attendant was still very confused and thought we were in Copenhagen. hahahaha!


Godzilla

last thing to wear my glasses in Japan

One Piece display at Tokyo Tower

Christmas Market at Hibiya Park

Tokyo Tower

weirdest looking santa i have ever seen.....

nice Christmas lights at Shiodome (view from above)

nice Christmas lights at Shiodome (ground view)

empty flight from tokyo to warsaw

filling out a Christmas card for the next passenger

Poland  7821

No comments:

Post a Comment