Translate

Monday, December 12, 2016

Reunions/ cop cars/ autumn leaves

A friend that I haven't seen in three years came back to Tokyo just to visit.  I was happy that with her packed and busy schedule she was able to see me twice!  We went to check out the Christmas lights in Ginza and while doing so, I noticed an old cop car.  I approached the guy and he had a California Highway Patrol jacket!!!!! (my home state!)  He told me that his company rents unusual cars for movies and the cop car shown below was actually used in a movie that Tom Cruise was filming here in Tokyo two weeks prior.  So, I was in the same car as him, cool!  Then on another day I went to Shinjuku Park and got to see all the beautiful autumn leaves.  They were absolutely stunning!!! Much different to the time that my mother and I went to the park.  And luckily I was able to catch up with my friend, Michelle, whom I met while I was teaching in South Korea.  The cool thing is that she was with me when I bought these historical glasses that I use for this blog.  She helped me decide which pair to get and she was shocked with the amount of people I have had wearing my glasses.  It was so great to catch up with friends I haven't seen in years!~!

Japan  7805

in tokyo???!!!!!! whaaaaatttt?!!!

opps, im in the back of the cop car!
reunion

in front of a hummer

beautiful yellow and red

nice leaves

next to the pond

sun shining through  

reflections

pagoda
easier seeing the building in the pond, haha

more red leaves

ginko leaves
yellow and red

Michelle!!!

at a temple in Ueno

No comments:

Post a Comment