Translate

Monday, December 12, 2016

last weekend in Tokyo

After work on Thursday I met up with some couch surfers.  We went for dinner, drinks and then shisha.   Then on Friday, after work I met up with some other couch surfers whom I met a month ago.  It was nice to catch up with them.  We went to a bar in Ginza, 300Bar, where all the drinks were 300 yen.  It was fun.  They invited me to go with them to a Christmas party at a bar in Ebisu the next day.  I decided to join them and before I knew it, we did an all-nighter.  I haven't done it this time around while in Japan, so why not on my last weekend.  It was a great night!!

Netherlands

UAE

Japan

Japan

Japan  7810

Japan

Japan

Japan

Japan

Russia   7815

Japan

England

USA

USA

USA  7820

Imperial Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment