Translate

Monday, May 8, 2017

Golden Week (Japan)

I had to work in the beginning of the week and had a work orientation on Saturday, so the days in between I had to make the most of it.  I first went to Yokohama and went to the Cup of Noodle Museum.  It was a lot of fun.  My friend and I made our own cup of noodles and enjoyed eating some food at the noodle bazaar in the museum.  Then the next day I went to Enoshima.  I had a wonderful time and the weather was fantastic!  I will def be going to both places again very soon!

Godzilla!!

cutest little mascot

beautiful flowers

koi for children's day

giant cup of noodles

huge display of noodles

more cup of noodles

modern art

with the greats

we made our own cup of noodles

you get to choose your own toppings

my toppings

Chinatown

a cat with a WIG!!!!

Enoshima

it took so long to get up here

ring of good luck

the view was awesome!

nice views

a guardian to the temple

reminded me of my walks in Australia

looking out to Australia

low tide

wonderful sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment