Translate

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tokyo Disneyland

Last week after I work I went with a co-worker to Tokyo Disneyland.  They have a special ticket price if you want to enter the park after 6pm, so thats what we did.  People were already leaving the park at that time, so it was great.  The lines weren't as bad as they are on the weekends, so it was a great time to go.  My co-worker was too tired at shocked on how crowded the park was (it wasn't even THAT crowded) so he left after a couple hours.  I wanted to get my money's worth, so I stayed until the park closed and in 4.25 hours I was able to go on 14 rides/attractions.  It was a great way to enjoy my time after work.  Next time I'll go to Disney Sea!

entering the park

the shopping area

using the single rider's line for a quick wait

inside splash mountain

the light parade

beautiful

the famous castle

Ireland  8173

No comments:

Post a Comment