Translate

Monday, April 2, 2018

Malta pt 1 (Mdina and Rabat)

I decided to go to Malta because at the time that I was looking at airline tickets, the weather was 20C.  In order to get a cheaper airline ticket, I took a bus from Prague, CZ to Budapest, Hungary.  I was able to spend the night at my friend's house and catch my flight the next day.  On my flight I got to talking to the person next to me and he offered to give me a ride to my friend's house because it was on the way to his place.  It made life a lot easier instead of taking the bus.  I noticed immediately that in Malta they drive on the left side.  The architecture didn't look European. The buildings reminded me of what I saw in Egypt and Tunisia last year.  The first night my friend took me to an Internations Meeting.  I was able to meet some locals and get some advice on what I should see and what I should eat while in Malta.  The next day I walked to Mdina and Rabat and had a wonderful time.  My friend suggested that I try the chocolate cake from a tea garden, Fontanella, and it was an awesome recommendation.  So good!!!!!!

Slovakia
Germany
Malta
Malta
Malta
Malta
France
Lithuania  8799
walking around Rabat
a church
liked the colorful doors
cool archway for a road
nice arch
giant lego character for the city of mdina
great view from a tea garden
yummy chocolate cake from Fontanella
timing
inside a church
church
nice door
entrance gate into mdina
another way to get into mdina
self timer
sakura!!

No comments:

Post a Comment