Translate

Monday, April 23, 2018

RefuFest Go Etno Workshop (Prague, CZ)

My friend found a free event in which participants would have a chance to create their own artwork inspired from cultural patterns around the world and print them onto fabric or a t-shirt.  I thought it would be really cool to come up with my own design and make my own shirt.  I really thought that I was going to make a t-shirt, but with a 2 hour event obviously there wouldn't be enough time to make your own t-shirt.  We just came up with designs on paper.  It was nice to learn about different designs around the world, but a shame that we didn't actually put our designs on a shirt, like what the event description said.  However, everyone was really nice and it was a good event.  Thanks for organizing and see you next time!.

learning about combining colors
my friend's design
another's friend's design
Russia
Russia
Russia
Russia  8855
Greece
Tunisia
Russia
sakura
Kazakhstan
Russia  8860
Kazakhstan
Russia
Belarus
Ukraine
Czech Republic  8865
Czech Republic
Germany
Slovakia
Japan  8869
all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment