Translate

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Malta pt 4 (back on the main island)

After a wonderful 3 days on Gozo island, I returned back to Malta.  The area of Gzira and Sliema along the waterfront was really nice.  Valletta, the capital of Malta, was very very beautiful.  However, all the photos I took of Valletta are on my phone and it's a bit more difficult to transfer the photos.  The last place I got to enjoy before my flight back to Budapest was the Blue Grotto.  It was so beautiful.  I did run into a bit of trouble though because the bus I should've been able to take from the Blue Grotto to the airport never showed up.........  I had to walk to the neighboring city and catch a bus from there.  It was a bit frustrating to end the trip like that, but overall I had a wonderful trip in Malta.  Such beautiful, small islands with lots to offer.  I am really thankful that I went when I did, even though the weather wasn't the best because I got to escape the crazy tourist season.  Thank you Malta for a wonderful time!

nice walk path at the waterfront
boats and buildings
calm waters
using the self timer on the camera
and animal sanctuary
all animals in harmony
cats and cactus
Czech Republic
nice balconies
Turkey
Turkey 8818

Blue Grotto

No comments:

Post a Comment