Translate

Friday, July 17, 2020

Gaucho Reunion! (Prague, CZ)

A month ago I was watching The Gentlemen in a movie theater here is Prague.  While I was watching the movie I thought that one of the supportive characters looked familiar.  I thought that I had seen the person in a previous movie or tv show.  He kept showing up on the screen and it was driving me crazy on how I knew this face.  Finally three-quarters into the movie, I realized where I had seen this face before.   He was a friend from university.  He was on the men's basketball team and was in the car with me when I got pulled over by the police for speeding.  I haven't seen him in 14 years and by chance he came to Prague for a Netflix movie he will be in.  It was a nice reunion.  Now I have seen three friends from UCSB in the past 7 months.   Go GAUCHOS!!!!

England/Nigeria
Czech Republic
hanging out
a random guy wanted to take Chidi's photo by wasn't tall enough
Czech Republic 10,083
my friend with the two former professional basketball players
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment