Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Třebíč, CZ

I went to Třebíč for the weekend and got to enjoy some beautiful views of the city.  The main reason for the weekend was to attend a wedding.  I had never been to a wedding in the Czech Republic and suddenly I got to go to two weddings in the same month.  Of course I wanted to see the city and explore.  I had a wonderful time in the city.  I am sure I will visit Třebíč again in the future.

yummy homemade food
walking towards the basilica
view of Trebic
Basilica of St Procopius
small walkway between stone walls
narrow roads
one side of the river
the other side of the river
3rd biggest square in CZ
side building

other side
tower of one of the biggest clocks in europe
reflections
main entrance to the basilica
Jewish cemetery
Smokey!
babovka
white current
red current
delicious gooseberries!!!
Czech Republic
Czech Republic   10,085
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Czech Republic  10,088
Smokey giving me the side eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment