Translate

Sunday, March 28, 2021

I got a Vaccine! (Praha, CZ)

My boyfriend and I were walking around Old Town square and I happen to see a poster advertising a vaccine cake, at cafe Cerna Madona.  They were sold out when I looked at the display, so I asked a waiter if they had anymore cakes.  He told me that they would get more cakes in 10 minutes.  We decided to wait those ten minutes and its a good thing we did because more people came to wait for the cakes.  I was happy to get my vaccine.  It might not do everything a normal vaccine would do, but it didn't hurt and it made me feel better :)  It was a delicious cake and had a dropper filled with gin.  Here in CZ vaccines are not easy to come by.  They are really only vaccinated the elderly and people with health problems.  I think my best chance to get the vaccine would be to go back to USA to get one.  In Czech Republic they are known for black humor as seen with this vaccine cake (which you can get a form stating you received a vaccine) and they also have a Covid cake.  During these difficult times sometimes humor is the best medicine.  


                                                                        my vaccine
                                   inside the cake there was a mixture of strawberry and banana 
                                                                    with my vaccine
                                                                    getting vaccinated 

No comments:

Post a Comment