Translate

Thursday, April 1, 2021

My Birthday! (CZ)

A week before my birthday I FINALLY received the Christmas card my parents sent me.  I really hope they didn't send me a birthday card because if they did I will probably get it in summer. This is the second year in a row that I had my birthday during covid restrictions.  Last year it was really unknown and people were afraid to really leave their homes.  This year people have been getting used to it being around.  Once again I worked on my birthday.  The weather was ABSOLUTELY beautiful two days before my birthday and on my birthday (last year it snowed a day before my birthday).  I walked through the forest to get to class and I was surprised with flowers and a card.  The next students really surprised me and made cupcakes that even had a candle for me to blow out.  It was really sweet and I didn't expect it.  They sang happy birthday, gave me a card, handmade Easter decorations and Easter cookies to take home. In the evening my boyfriend cooked me dinner, made dessert and gave me a box of chocolates that had a personalized piece.  It was a nice birthday.

                                                          happy birthday/merry christmas?
                                  day before my birthday and warm enough to be on the hammock
                                                            enjoying sun in the forest
                                                                    beautiful flowers
                                                        its always nice to get flowers :)
                                                                    card and cookies
                                                                        birthday cupcake!
                                                   me with my cupcake and Easter decoration
                                                                        thats what I am :)
                                                the first chocolate says Amy Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment