Translate

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Birthday Celebrations with Friends

On Saturday the weather was a bit better so, my boyfriend and I decided to go to my favorite castle park.  The views from there are great and it has been closed since October.  In the evening I got to celebrate my birthday with my friends.  They surprised me with a beautiful cake and presents.  My friend had told me that the cake she made for me was eaten by her friend's dog.  I was quite disappointed and thought that I wasn't getting a cake, so when they brought the cake out it was a proper surprise.  It was a nice celebration.  The next morning we had a nice breakfast and went for a walk in the city.  It was sunny, so we decided to get some ice cream from Creme de la Creme.  We walked to Petrin and got to enjoy some very beautiful blossoming trees.  Then I took my friends to the John Lennon wall and the Infant Jesus church because one of my friends had never been to both.  It was such a nice weekend and it was nice to be with friends this year for my birthday, compared to last year not being able to see any friends.   Thanks ladies!!


nice view of Praha
                                                                            trees in bloom
so many flowers


being surprised with the cake
all my goodies
friends :)
                                                                 the candle was still sparkling
                                                                        all smiles!
my cake, so cute and it was yummy!
                                                                                breakfast!
                                                                    first ice cream of the year
                                                                    nice blossoms
                                                                           nice colors




the cake my friend made that was eaten by the dog....
                                                        "All you need is love and face mask"
                                                                        good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment