Translate

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Fishing (DP, Cali)

My dad can go fishing up to 3 times a week.  Every time I am home I go fishing at least once with him.  My mom usually doesn't go fishing, but since we were all going she decided to go as well.  The weather was really nice and the ocean was quite calm which was great for all of us.  I was the last one to catch a fish.  I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to catch anything, but luckily I did.  I actually caught 3 fish: sheephead, white fish and a rock fish.  However none of my fish were keepers, I had to release all of them.  At one point we also had to compete with 3 sea lions that were trying to eat whatever people on the boat were catching, it was a bit annoying.   At the end of the day we were able to take 3 fish home between the 4 of us.  In the evening we went for our walk.






                                                                    bird waiting for some bait
                                                                getting bait for the boat
                                                                    floating bait shop
                                                                     first catch of the day

                                                                 the tattoo is the same fish!

                                                                    happy fisherman


                                                             the seal is coming towards the boat
                                                                one of the sea lions bothering us
                                                                        another catch: a keeper
                                                   first catch of the day (Bono lookalike behind me)
                                                                            whitefish
                                                                    my last tiny catch
                                                                    my mom's second fish
                                                            picture of my dad on the boat!
                                                                      time to go back home


                                            my father wrote the name of his village in the sand

No comments:

Post a Comment