Translate

Monday, January 3, 2022

Oceanside (Gaucho Reunion)

Two years ago when I was in California I met with my friend from university.  We chose an area that was halfway for both of us and that happened to be an In-N-Out in Oceanside.  We decided to meet at the same place this year.  After our delicious lunch we made our way to the pier.  Again we were lucky with the blue skies.  It was nice to have a stroll and catch up.  Since my friend was with her kids, she needed to head back home.  Leoš and I decided to stay a bit longer and walk around.  We ended the day with our walk in Dana Point.  The sunset was gorgeous. 










                                                                interesting design in the sand


                                                                    back in Dana Point





No comments:

Post a Comment