Translate

Monday, February 14, 2022

Galentine's Day+ 5 year Friendiversary

I  met Laura 5 years ago at my first Galentine's event.  I didn't really know what the holiday was about, but I still went.  Little did I know that I would make a true friend at that event and I would celebrate it every year afterwards.  This year we decided to just go to a cafe and celebrate our friendship of 5 years.  Maybe next year when things are better with covid I will create an event again.  We enjoyed sharing a sweet and a savory bubble waffle.  It was a nice brunch with a cocktail in hand.  Thanks for everything Laura!  In the evening Leos and I went to our friend's place for a nice Kenyan dinner.  It was such a nice day.  The next day, Valentine's Day, Leos surprised me with delicious sweets.  Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!

                                                               5 years of true friendship!



                                                                amazing gifts I got
 Kenyan food
Tiramisu
such a nice meal and evening
I got spoiled with sweets for Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment