Translate

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Snowboarding in Klinovec

I wasn't having the best week, so I really wanted to do something on the weekend.  We have been wanting to go to the mountains to snowboard/ski so I thought it would be the perfect time to go.  We did a bit of research and figured the Klinovec would be the best location.  When we arrived to our accommodation it was snowing a LOT.  We got a room that had a small balcony and it was so great to enjoy the view the next morning before heading out to the slopes.  On the way to the mountain I saw a sign on a building and we decided to follow those directions.  It was a very good thing we did because we got to the mountain much quicker than we thought we would (less than a 15 min drive).  It had been 7 YEARS since that last time I went snowboarding.  The last time I went snowboarding was in the Andes Mountains in Chile.  At Klinovec it seemed that the main language was German.  There were so many Germans that were there, it was crazy.  I was a bit worried how I would be with snowboarding because its been so long since I last did it, but it was like riding a bike.  I was able to get up quickly and do the motions.  I was only able to leaf down the steep mountains but I think with more practice I should be able to do the proper way and get some more speed. By the end of the day my legs were on FIRE. However,  it was such a fun weekend, something I really really needed!





































                                                                            bombardino

No comments:

Post a Comment