Translate

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Karlovy Vary

We decided earlier in the week that we were gonna go snowboarding/skiing on the weekend.  We did some research and found a location that would be perfect.  We wanted a place that wasn't too far and had some fresh snow.  As a last minute decision we decided to stop by Karlovy Vary because it was on the way.  Since it was a last minute decision, I didn't bring my Karlovy Vary cup for the waters all over the city.  This meant I needed to buy another one.  I chose to get a very small one because with the taste of the waters you really one need a sip or 2.  It was my first time walking around Karlovy Vary at night and it was great.  It was really nice because there weren't that many people.  For dinner we saw a random sign advertising Georgian food and decided to go for it.  The food was delicious!!!!  It had been a while since I had Georgian food and it was really good.  It was such a nice last minute Friday night.  





the same statue is in Praha but red


the hotel my great grandfather help built


empty
                                                                         delicious khinkali
                                                                    Adjaruli Khachapuri

                                                                     the last khinkali

No comments:

Post a Comment