Translate

Monday, May 30, 2022

Prague Heart of Nations

One thing that I really love about Praha is that when you are walking through the city, you can stumble across random events.  While showing my mom around we came across the Prague Heart of Nations event.  I had no idea this was happening.  There were chairs set up in front of a stage, so we decided to sit and watch the show.  It was nice seeing groups from different countries sing and dance.  After watching a few performances we continued our way to the opera.  We watched Rusalka (which I have already seen before) and it was great.  The version we saw was much better than the one I had seen in the past.   It was a nice weekend.  Then during the week I had a few early mornings and got to sport a nice hairdo.  It was a very busy but awesome week.
















No comments:

Post a Comment