Translate

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Christmas Cookie Exchange!!!

A few years ago I came up with the idea of a cookie exchange around Christmas time.  I wanted to do it with the cooking club I am a part of in Prague, but it didn't really work out.  This past Halloween I went to an event with a lot of international women and I told them about my idea for a cookie exchange and a lot of the ladies told me they would be interested in joining.  Since the response was good, I decided to organize it this year.  A lot of planning was required and in the end it turned out quite nice.  In the future I will not plan it with prizes because there were also a lot of women that were not reliable.  However, I am still happy with the turn out and with everyone who managed to come.  It was a fun afternoon of cookies and fun.  I was so busy that I completely forgot to take photos of the ladies wearing my glasses!! Oops, I guess next time!  The next event I will organize will be Galentine's Day.

                                                                        cookies I made
                                                      my super cute teapot and Christmas cup
                                                                the overall winning cookie
                                               plate full of cookies for the owner of the tea house
                                                                    getting things set up
                                                                 selfie with almost everyone
                                                                    lots of cookies

                                                                    picture from the otherside
                                                                    ladies trying out cookies

                                                                clapping for the winners
                                                                        unique flavor winner
                                                                left over cookies
                                                                woke up to snow the next day~~

No comments:

Post a Comment