Translate

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Christmas Market in Old Town Square

After recovering from the stomach flu I was able to meet with my friend and go to the Christmas market in Old Town Square.  It was so crowded!!! The prices were ridiculous and geared toward tourists.  I couldn't believe that they were selling small Christmas cookies for 20czk each.  The next day I went back to the market at night so I could properly see the Christmas lights.  Afterwards Leos and I went for dinner that included some nice grilled meat. 

                                                                    view from the cafe
                                                                another viewpoint
Christmas market
                                                                  20czk for 1 SMALL cookie

                                                            starting our walk in Petrin

                               long line to the library because of a viral video of the book tunnel







                                                                            meal for two

No comments:

Post a Comment