Translate

Friday, June 9, 2023

Tie Dye

A few months ago a friend of mine went to Egypt and I thought that a friend in Egypt who has a tie dye business would make a sweatshirt for me.  Unfortunately, the design and colors that my friend used were not what I asked.  I decided that it would be better for me to just buy the dye myself and try it out.  I watched some youtube videos and decided to try it out for myself.  For a first timer, I think I did pretty well. I cut up some bed sheets and used a t-shirt I got for free to try out the designs. The garden is the best place to do my tie dye because of the mess and the area I can use to dry the material.  I think I will be trying out more designs this summer and looking forward to what designs I will create!





No comments:

Post a Comment