Translate

Friday, June 30, 2023

Bustocena and Tie Dye

A student of mine told me about an old bus that sells interesting flavors of soft serve.  I checked on the map and it looked like a nice bike ride through the forest and a bit on the main road, so I thought I might as well give it a try.  It had been quite some time since I had biked through the forest, so I was happy with that.  The weather was nice and it was great to be on the bike again.  I got to the bus and sure enough, there were interesting flavors.  I saw cactus, so I went with it.  There was an option to mix it with another flavor, so I thought I might as well even though at the time I didn't know what the flavor was.  It was nice and sweet.  It was refreshing to have the soft serve on such a hot day.  I biked back home and relaxed on my hammock.  After the hammock was no longer in the sun, I decided to tie dye more fabrics, a t shirt and a sweatshirt.  It was a wonderful and relaxing day!


                                                 my roses and lavender are growing nicely
                                                                    biking in the forest

                                                                             inside the bus

                                                           my ice cream matched my tank top
                                                                cactus and cotton candy mix
                                                                      relaxing on my hammock
                                                                    preparing the fabrics to dye
                                                                        different dyes
                                                                                tie dye





                                                                        my sweatshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment