Translate

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Lucie's House

June 30th was the last day of my regular teaching schedule until September.  My students gave me some very nice presents.  I'm so happy they enjoyed the year. When I got back to Praha, Leoš and I went to a smokehouse for dinner.  On the 1st Leoš and I went to Lucie's new house.  Her porch was finally done and it looked great. We went for a nice walk with her family around the village.  When we got back I went into the whirlpool.  Then we enjoyed a great bbq that Jirka made.  It was such a nice afternoon at Lucie's.

                                                              presents from my lovely students
                                                                    smokehouse for dinner
                                                                      desserts Lucie bought
                                                                        tiny forest strawberry


                                                                        legless lizard
                                                                enjoying Lucie's whirlpool


                                                                Lucinka loved the sweets I made







                                                                        Jirka busy at the bbq
                                                                    me with Lucie's boy

No comments:

Post a Comment