Translate

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Tie Dye and Ceramics GGI event

I decided to do a third round of tie dye.  My friend gave me 4 items of clothing to dye, so I wanted to make sure I did a good job.  I bought some white/light colored clothing to dye as well.  It was my first time only dyeing clothes.  Almost everything turned out well, but there is one sweatshirt that I'll need to dye again.  The next day, Leoš had football camp and I needed to figure out what to do.  I came across a ceramics event listed on the Girl Gone International page and I was lucky enough to get the last spot.  We all met at a ceramics cafe close to the castle.  It was a fun activity to do with the others and we all made beautiful creations.  It was nice to meet everyone.  See you at another event in the future!

                                                                        my "workshop"
                                            I found the pant suit I wore for the commercial with Usher
                                                                            about to start
                                                                        listening to instructions

                                                                                Australia
                                                                            Australia
                                                                            Portugal  10,340
                                                                                Ukraine
                                                                            Morocco
                                                                            India
                                                                            Romania
                                                                        Romania
                                                                            Greece  10,346
                                                                                my cup!


No comments:

Post a Comment