Translate

Sunday, August 6, 2023

CZ vs SWITZERLAND

Leoš had an American football game with the National team in Usti nad Labem.  It was against Switzerland and I wanted to support him.  Since it was quite difficult to get there with public transportation, I decided to go with Leos when he needed to get there.  I just had him drop me off in the middle of the city so I could explore.  However, it was quite rainy, so I just walked around the main shopping mall and went for Indian food.  The restaurant was one of the top rated restaurants in the city.  It was quite good and I am happy I went there because I got to try something I never had before. I still had some time to kill before the game, so I went to a cafe that had some cookies.  They weren't that good, but their toilet had nice decor.  Then finally it was game time!!  The stadium was nice, but it was a cold day.  I brought TEA with me to warm me up.  It was AUGUST and it was cold.  It was such a weird day.  The game was fun to watch and Czech Republic beat Switzerland quite easily. It was a good game. Unfortunately, Leoš hurt his shoulder in the game.  I was quite worried, but luckily he didn't need to go to the hospital.  
























No comments:

Post a Comment