Translate

Friday, August 25, 2023

Galaxie Barev

While browsing online, I came across a light exhibition that was at Chodov shopping mall.  I thought it would be a cool thing to check out when it was too hot to walk around outside.  My friend and I decided to go to it and it was so cool.  There were so many areas that were great to take photos.  At the beginning of the exhibition, everyone is given a heart shaped umbrella to walk with to have a unique experience with the lights.  Then there were some mirror tunnels and then a room that had a giant block with a lot of lights changing styles.  There was a place to do "graffiti" with the lights and then a room that had a video program of about 5 minutes.  It was a very nice exhibition to experience and I am very glad we went. 

































No comments:

Post a Comment